Here’s a quick roundup of media coverage of the recent Global Integrity Report: 2008. Thank you to all the people worldwide who helped us get the word out.
- Our 2008 Grand Corruption Watch List is the focus of an article and slideshow in Business Week magazine.
- Russia’s Kommersant newspaper highlights findings from the Global Integrity Report: 2008 in Russia.
- The Washington Times explores the corruption risks behind the unregulated flow of money into politics in the Middle East.
- Simon Barber of South Africa’s Business Day uses Global Integrity’s 2008 assessment of South Africa as a tool to deconstruct some of the myths — as well as realities — surrounding corruption in his country.
- The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation explores the global trend of poor political financing regulations as an issue that hits close to home for Canadians.
- The Philippines broadcast network ABS-CBN highlights findings from Global Integrity’s 2008 assessment of the Philippines.
- Global Integrity is featured on Accountability 2.0, a governance and anti-corruption blog supported by Transparency International.
- The release of the Global Integrity Report: 2008 is covered in news outlets around the world including: The New Nation (Bangladesh), Napi Gazdaság (Hungary), Uganda Pulse (Uganda), L’Express Plus (Cameroon) and El Nuevo Diario (Nicaragua).
— Jonathan Eyler-Werve