“Democracy Defenders in Dialogue: Sharing Lessons from Investigative Journalism and Anti-Corruption Advocacy Partnerships Around the World” is the launch event for Defending Democracy: Lessons from Around the World program held December 15, 2017.
- Zoë Reiter, Transparency International
- Paul Radu, Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP)
- Drew Sullivan , OCCRP
- Marina Walker Guevera, International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ)
- Ilia Shumanov, Transparency International – Russia
- John Wonderlich, Sunlight Foundation
- Danielle Brian, Project on Government Oversight